WASIA has organised a full and informative day for our 2019 mid year member meeting with a focus on Employment & Training:
- Employment session – an update on the things you need to know as an employer including details of the award and changes to employment requirements. Lots of time to ask all your questions. Facilitated by Phil Brunner from Bailiwick Legal.
- Worker’s compensation and insurance – do you have all the cover you need? Tips on managing your workers comp premiums from Craig Shand at PCS McKenna Hampton.
- Training session – an update on industry training and time to have a general training discussion and ask all your questions.
- Hear the latest from WASIA on the shed safety program that we have just kicked off.
- Equipment update from Heiniger.
- And of course all our usual member items including Association updates and lots of time to network.
This meeting is also a “Bring a Buddy” session – bring anyone to the meeting, member or not, and introduce them to other members, the work of WASIA and the informative discussions.
Registration commences at 9.30am with morning tea and catching up with other members and sessions will start at 10.30am. We aim to wrap up by 3pm followed by drinks and more networking.
Morning tea and lunch contribution: We have organised a great morning tea and lunch for a $25 per person contribution. There are lots of great raffle prizes thanks to Top Gun and Heiniger.
Parking: There is free parking in the Club grounds in the riverside car park. Please note that the city side car park is City of Perth ticketed parking).
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Please RSVP via the button below so we have numbers for catering purposes.
Location: Perth & Tattersall’s Bowling & Recreation Club, 2 Plain Street, East Perth